Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mem'ries, Light the Corners of Our Minds

Ask, and ye shall receive... presenting Scott Madsen, the Original Soloflex Guy.






What we here at Stirred, Straight Up with a Twist find interesting is that, today, he's not our type at all -- too pretty, too smooth, too too. (We know, we know, we should be so lucky. Bitches.) But, back in the day, Scott Madsen fueled our fledgling gay imaginations in a very palpable way, and for that, we and our legion of future conquests are grateful.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the middle of my pants, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was so innocent looking....so much sexier than what one sees today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this entry begs a "where are they now" follow up..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. ilduce -- Sometimes, memories are best left unsullied by reality...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is one of my top three favorites, I'm addicted. (The other two are Vintage Male Physique and Cute Overload.) Thank you for your fabulous taste! I like twinks more than you though... I'd eat Scott with a spoon and lick the plate! Yum!

    xoxo Rebecca

    ReplyDelete